Thursday, 5 December 2013

ZOMBIE EVACUATION!!!!

You may of noticed from my last blog that I am partial to dinosaurs, but I forgot to mention that I'm absolutely obsessed with ZOMBIES!!!!
 
 
So this year I realised I'm aging and I'm not to keen on the idea of that so I wanted to do something crazy to make me feel like a teenager again, what better way to fill the weekend but to drag your family along dress up as a zombie and chase participants through an assault course.
All in the name of charity I must add!

 It was pretty amazing to be honest, not only did everyone make a great effort with their costumes but the organisers of Zombie evacuation went to great lengths to train us mere novices in the art of zombie walking, groaning and chasing and living,
this I can say from all of us we had an unforgettable, zombifying experience.

 
 
Zombie om nom nom nome, mmm choccy bars. This was a behind the scenes shot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment